We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisation Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
I am pleased to announce that I am working with a leading charity based in central London who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner on a 12-Month FTC. Ideally, I am looking for someone who has experience in Research or Science and who has a background with in a 360 recruitment roles.
- Optimise attraction and employer brand, focusing on direct sourcing, building effective talent pipelines and managing agency relationships.
- Building working relationships with the leadership team.
- Partner with stakeholders on the assessment of candidates, designing and delivering inclusive assessment and selection methods.
- Partner with the EDI team to ensure people elements of the EDI strategy are delivered and that equality, equity and inclusion is embedded across the talent acquisition agenda.
- Managing the candidates experience to ensure they receive the correct image of the company.
Key Knowledge and experience:
- An experienced recruiter who has proved success in operating within a complex organsation.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with a credible, commercial and professional approach.
- A strong experience in direct sourcing.
- The ability to work under KPI's and a metrics system.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.