I am working with a pioneering Sports Technology business who are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will play a crucial role in our ambitious growth plans by finding the best talent in the world to add to our team. Based in London, you will be tasked with working very closely with a host of hiring managers and the senior management team, recruiting the best possible internal and external candidates across multiple disciplines.
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process of roles in the EMEA regions.
- Use market knowledge to direct source and attract talent for active roles.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create detailed recruitment briefs and to understand talent gaps within the business to plan ahead.
- Utilise several tools such as our ATS, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Design best practice interview processes for each stage, with diversity, equity and inclusion front of mind.
- Recruitment experience working on a variety of roles and managing the process.
- The ability to build relationships and manage end-to-end recruitment across different time zones.
- You will need to feel comfortable working autonomously, setting priorities and planning out your days.
- Skills in various sourcing methods, with knowledge in the DEI space.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.