We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner for a leading electronics organisation.
This role will be responsible for recruiting for business areas across the UK & Europe Offices; attracting and engaging with the best talent in the market at an optimum cost to enable the business to meet its objectives.
- Support with developing and implementing effective resourcing strategies to include employer branding, attraction, diversity, talent/skills pipelining and emerging talent to meet the needs of the business;
- Support in defining the strategy for external recruitment agencies and executive recruitment partners, ensuring appropriate service levels and terms and conditions are negotiated, maintained and renewed when appropriate;
- Develop plans to attract outstanding and critical staff, including succession gaps, within the organisation and build talent pools as required;
- Work with line managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to establish resourcing requirements and respond accordingly;
- Management of end to end resourcing process (attraction and selection strategy and delivery through to hire and aftercare), continuously working to improve the hiring manager and candidate experience and quality of hire, including:
- Work with the HRBPs to ensure relevant approvals are acquired
- Source candidates using multiple, efficient channels, utilising direct attraction methods and job boards to build a candidate pipeline/talent pool.
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Experience recruiting either agency or In-house. Extensive experience
across the full end to end lifecycle of recruitment;
* Plan, source, screen, select and secure - gained within an in house / agency, HR environment or business environment;
* Excellent interviewing skills and strong written and verbal communication
* An in depth understanding and extensive experience of direct recruitment methods including social media and have an aptitude to use and optimise them;
* Sophisticated web searching skills and recruitment web site utilisation skills;
* Results focused, continuously focusing on delivering agreed performance
indicators for the recruitment service and striving to continuously source the best talent for the business;
* Experience of measuring performance of services against key indicators, determining and then taking appropriate actions to ensure performance remains inline or outperforms these indicators;
* Able to demonstrate an up to date awareness of recruitment issues and trends and be able to use this knowledge to shape and influence recruitment activities;
The position will be working from their HQ 2 days per week in Surrey. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.