#frazerjones #HRrecruitment #recruiterjobs
Our client, one of the biggest online retailers in Europe, is looking for a
Talent Acquisition Partner - Corporate Functions (m/w/d) in Berlin
This opportunity has arisen since the company is planning for further expansion around the european market, and are in need of an experienced corporate talent partner who leads the team and help them coordinating, planning, implementing new approaches and improving the recruitment process within the corporate functions.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team for Corporate Functions
- Responsible for tactical recruiting, planning, sourcing, interviews, and selection
- Responsible for building up a sustainable network and candidate management
- Focus on results and TA management excellence
- Responsible for special recruitment projects for corporate roles
- At least one year of leadership experience
- Several years of experience in recruitment for start ups, scale ups, international companies and/or high-volume recruitment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Track record of improving recruitment processes, optimizing candidate experience, improving direct hire/fill rates, improving onboarding experiences and then building internal talent pipelines (feeding into workforce/succession planning)
- Team player that can influence and develop effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English & German
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alberto on +49 176 1733 4003. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.