Delighted to be partnering with a Global and market-leading software and payments solutions company in their search for a Talent Acquisition Partner. Reporting directly into the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition (Global, UK&I), this role will require an innovative, adaptable Talent Acquisition professional to steer their continued growth via efficient delivery and management of the firm's talent acquisition strategy.
Partnering the CTO and the senior leadership team across Product and Technology, the Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for:
* Driving the entire recruitment life-cycle across Product & Technology teams, managing complex hiring plans within a fast paced and very commercial environment.
* Managing internal and external hiring processes through innovative sourcing channels, social media etc.
* Maintaining an emphasis on reducing agency spend and optimisation of the internal recruitment process.
* Partnering with hiring managers to identify and attract the best quality talent.
* Proactively developing talent pools and pipelines to meet future business needs.
* Overseeing the recruitment support function through constant reviews of the ATS while demonstrating the use of data to support D&I, reporting, cost, productivity etc.
* Adhering to best practice and the value of candidate experience in the end-to-end process.
* Management for a TA administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with in-house TA experience to work within a fast paced and commercial IT/Software company to drive real change and growth. The successful candidate will work within a growing Talent team to optimise current recruitment processes and partner with senior stakeholders to deliver on strategies to meet current and future business needs:
* Experience working within an in-house Talent Acquisition function is essential - preferably specialising in Technology recruitment. Experience gained within agency Technology/IT recruitment will also be considered.
* Ideally experience in Talent Acquisition within a matrix organisation.
* Great stakeholder management both internal and external.
* Proven experience in sourcing through a variety of channels and procuring top quality talent.
* Knowledge of GDPR standards and compliance with regards to application tracking.
* Impeccable time and deadline management skills.
This position can be based within commuting distance of Manchester or Newcastle, the company operates a hybrid working model and it's anticipated that you will need to be in the office 1 or 2 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.