Our client is leading facilities service provider with one of the country's most diverse and reliable workforces. They have strong core values, are customer driven, and are looking to attract experienced talent to the organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and passionate recruiter, who thrives off working in a fast-paced and high performing environment.
You will have a track record of exceeding expectations in either a high-speed agency role or an in-house recruitment position.
Your time will be dedicated to end-to-end recruitment, working with the wider business to fill recruitment needs, and finding exceptional talent to build and improve your pipeline.
You will also work in collaboration with the wider HR team; helping with the on boarding and exit process and other adhoc projects as and when required.
Your skills & attributes
You will have:
* The ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people in various roles and levels of management.
* An interest in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Confidence in speaking with a high volume of candidates
What you will get in return
* A competitive salary package, salary will be dependent on experience
* Flexible working conditions (remote work a possibility)
* The opportunity to work in a people and employee driven company
This a temporary role based in Sydney paying up to circa $350 per day plus super. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.