Exciting opportunity to set up an internal recruitment function for a growing and fast paced Recruitment business in the Energy and Life Sciences space.
Paying £35k - £65k plus benefits depending on experience.
This role not only will be hands on recruiting and setting up the function, but also looking at employer branding, talent development, graduate trainees, D&I, social media agenda and much more. The environment is relaxed and hard working, flexibility to work from home a couple of days a week.
- Creating the internal recruitment function, starting the project from scratch
- Implementing all policy, process, supporting and partnering line managers with hiring and interviewing
- Implement some exciting projects such as employer branding, EVP, careers website, graduate trainee programmes, D&I and much more
- Hands on recruiting internally including not only consultants but also corporate functions recruitment when needed.
- In-house Talent Acquisition or agency recruitment experience required
- Experience of hands on recruiting as well as projects around how to set up an internal recruitment function
- You will be able to work at pace, build relationships with key internal stakeholders and manage a portfolio of vacancies for the business
- Experience recruiting across a wide range of roles, from recruiters to core functions at varying levels of seniority.
This is an exciting opportunity to really make your mark and add value to a well performing business based in South London
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.