My client is a leading global financial services organisation, who are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Operations Partner based in Leeds.
This is a newly created position enabling a platform for seasoned TA professionals who wish to step up and move away from the tools to create and lead a best in class TA model.
- Structure and develop the TA governance function
- Implement and suggest solutions to improve TA operations
- Liaising with HR stakeholders in analysing and assessing TA requirements for the company
- Leading and managing a small team
- Identifying key talent that the organizations require for current and future needs
- Tracking, gauging reporting TA performance
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and relevant experience in talent acquisition (360)
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant regulatory and/or legisation in respect to talent attraction
- Would be advantages if you have either lead or been part of an internal client services/operations/shared services recruitment model
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Is passionate about recruiting talent, detail-oriented, and results-driven
- People leadership
- Project management along with operational excellence work
- Strong set of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of Workday or similar and ATS
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.