Talent and Development Lead,
Global retail business, Dublin/work from home
76,000 - 91,000 EURO
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are going through a huge growth and change and shaking up the L&D function globally! Looking for consultants (consultancy or in-house) with the desire to design and implement the latest learning and working on various projects globally across the business.
This retail organisation are looking for people who are able to bring award winning designs and ideas to the table and be able to implement them globally. You won't be doing standard L&D design, you'll be coming up with fresh ideas, you'll know what the latest technologies/medias are and want to implement them across the business as this is exciting and new and leading in the field of L&D.
This role will be based from the Dublin office, ad hoc need to go into the office only for key meetings, the rest will be working from home.
- Deliver multiple end to end learning, leadership and talent activities and projects across key business areas including central functions and stores
- Engage and relationship build with key stakeholders to pilot new ideas and create the best learning experiences needed
- Design and develop global and business unit specific programmes and learning products with everything to do with the employee life cycle
- Create tools and resources to support learning products, including facilitator and participant material, presentation medias, job aides, and on the job accelerators
- Support the delivery and facilitation of activities and workshops, which may include; coaching, workshops, High Potential development, Leadership and Learning forums and business projects
- Develop and build evaluation processes to monitor ROI, as well as drive continuous improvement
- Develop options for solutions and and prepare business cases when needed
- Provide ad hoc support to business leaders and management in areas of coaching and consultation, professional and personal development
- Oversee selection of suppliers and if fit for purpose for the business
- Collaborate with the business to produce market leading and award winning projects
- Contribute to the emerging strategy of L&D
- Build seamless teams across the centre of excellence, international markets and business units in a truly collaborative approach
Experience and skills
- Extensive experience within the area of earning, Leadership and Talent Development
- You may have strong Consulting experience and want to move inhouse or you may already have experience in-house delivering similar projects
- You will have worked in a fast paced, global business and supported across projects in the Talent, Learning and Development space
- You'll have strong and established project management skills, able to oversee and run numerous projects at once
- Experience of rolling out global programmes understanding different cultures and learning styles, working across all areas of an organisation and building strong relationships
- You will want to strive to work in an award winning team who are recognised as being innovative and leading in their field.
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered and confidentially to find out more
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.