I am partnering exclusively with an International Media business based in Central London. They're looking for a Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist to join the HR team and become a driving force in the execution and development of their localised talent acquisition and L&D initiatives within the UK and Singapore offices.
The Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist plays a key role within the HR team. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist owns the coordination of the recruitment process and management and coordination of the learning and development training and qualifications.
- Oversee the interview process, following the current structure guidelines in place as well as refining these with hiring managers
- Carry out candidate head hunting and/or liaise with external recruiters where necessary
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and gain an overview of the key requirements for the role
- Work with the Finance Director to ensure sign off prior to posting of the roles
- Liaise with department leads to maintain and enhance the training and qualification guide for each department and role level
- Coordinate associated training sessions based on the above, liaising with US counterparts and department leads regarding content and trainers
- Coordinate the onboarding introduction sessions for all new starters with the relevant department leads
- 2+ years experience within recruitment and learning and development management
- An interest in digital media/advertising & technology
- Familiarity with or ability to learn recruiting channels, as well as other technology as needed to manage data and metrics
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.