Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a global investment manager who are looking to add a talent development partner to their global team. Reporting to the 'head of' based abroad, this position requires an autonomous and proactive professional who is looking for a new challenge.
- Implementation of the global learning strategy and development programmes
- Supporting and identifying global learning solutions and performance management processes
- Partner with senior stakeholders across the business in a consulting capacity
- Create bespoke and unique training solutions to specific business areas
- Support the annual talent management cycle
- Ad-hoc projects
- Experience in full cycle learning and development
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking skills, able to create solutions "outside of the box"
- Commercially driven with a global mindset
If you would like to learn more about this position please click to apply or contact email@example.com
My client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.