City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Perks
about 1 month ago
One of the leading names in global, high-end fashion and luxury goods is now looking to recruit a Reward Manager to join their London HQ and help deliver a Total Rewards programme across their various brands and design houses. This newly created role is ideal for a senior reward analyst looking to make their first step up into a management level position. Reporting into the Head of Shared Services, you will support the UK & I population (c2,000) with Compensation & Benefits advice, including the launch of a new flex benefits platform. In addition you will help the business harmonise (where possible) across their brand estate, looking to leverage providers and striking the best return on investment. Key duties will be to:
- Deliver excellence across reward and compensation - ensuring best practice, compliance, and evaluating risk.
- Build strong relationships with the groups individual brands. devise and monitor SLA delivery, ensuring the reward function is visible, credible and approachable at all times.
- Plan and set annual strategy for Reward, and Benefits related Projects.
- Provide regular updates on KPI's and reports to Head of HR SS UK and the wider C&B team.
- Responsible for delivery for HR budgeting process.
- Lead and own Exec Comp and Benefits issues.
- Manage the smooth running of benefits and reward cycle ensuring annual review of benefits.
- Main point of contact with benefits suppliers and brokers and all 3rd party providers.
- Pension scheme administration, auto enrolment assessment management, evaluation to assess internalising this work.
- Ensure use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual LTIP and its administration.
- Be able to Job Map positions in the organisation according to Hay methodology.
- Work with UK brands to support with their needs for analysis and compensation queries.
- Present information to all levels of the organisation.
- GDPR, RTI and diversity reporting.
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates with expert knowledge of UK benefits and Rewards, together with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Experience of launching/collaborating with flexible benefits is particularly valuable, as is any reward experience within other retail businesses. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.